Monday, May 24, 2010

The Passion of the Shoes

So anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE shoes!
My high school drama teacher could always tell when I bought new shoes, just by how I acted. Because they make me so happy. I have over the years been adding to my collection. I have over 60 pairs of shoes, and my mother calls me the octopus. So the picture on the left is of my closet. I have 2 shelves of shoes on the floor, a wall hanging for my flats that, my boots are up right on the left, and 2 shelves of shoes in there original boxes all fitting in like a jig saw puzzle.

I got a pair of amazing shoes in the mail today. I came home from running some errands and there was a big box waiting for me! I rushed it up to my room a opened it up. I carefully opened the lid and there glowing back at me were my first pair of orange shoes. I saw them online and I had to get them. I didn't have orange shoes in my collection! I needed them. I have almost every other color. I have green, blue, yellow, pink, brown, white, black, snake print, gray, zebra, red, floral....yes and now I have orange. Sign.  Here are some of my favorites.

Four inch Snake print pumps. From forever 21 shoes
Three inch knee high camel boots. From Urban Original
Three and a half inch Zebra print with Red accents. From Urban Original
Converse with skull accents from famous foot wear
And the Orange Shoes! From Charlotte Russe.




1 comment: