Thursday, December 3, 2009

Birthday and Thanksgiving

Mmmmm....so I have been 22 for a week and a day. So Happy Birthday me! We went to Wolf Creek for my birthday and for Thanksgiving. It was nice, a bit boring, and a bit cold. I like being at home. My wonderful mother forgot my present at home so I didn't get it till saturday...but she did get me what I wanted. I brought home a beautiful painting from Africa that has 6 woman with babies on it, and I wanted it framed...so I got it framed! Well Mom got it framed for me.
So 22, the big 22...I don't know what to say about that, besides it is the same a 21+1....
But when I was little I always thought I would be married by the time I was 22...ha ha ha ha how naive of me :) All I can say is that it is good to be 22.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sorry that my birthday wishes are late. :-)

    ReplyDelete