Friday, December 25, 2009

Feather Head Bands

So for Christmas we choose names, but we buy a gift and also make gifts. So this year I got April and I wanted to do something different, because it every usually does the same things...blankets, pillow cases, pj's...stuff like. Also I really love theses! I made Feather Head Bands! :)
So here is a little picture tutorial. They were super easy to make. I went to Cabala's and got a huge bag of Fly tying feathers and I got some felt from wal-mart, some headbands and a glue gun, and some cute things from Roberts to cover up the bottom of the feathers.













These I ended up give to my cousin for her Auction to raise funds so her and her husband can adopt a baby. But I made a bunch more...and I have lots more feathers!
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!!! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cool! I must figure out how to be crafty. TEACH ME!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why haven't you made ME any head bands or at least invited me to make them with you?????? They are so cute! You did a really great job!

    ReplyDelete