Saturday, March 13, 2010

Goals

So I know it is way past the time to make new years resolutions, but I never keep those anyway....so I thought I would make some goals that I want to actually try to keep. And If I am going to keep them I have to make myself accountable to someone other than just myself....So here it goes.

Spiritual
  • Be worthy of and hold a temple recommend at all times.
  • Attend the temple at least once a month, if not more.
  • Be active in my ward and full fill all of my callings, including visiting teaching.
  • Study, really study not just read, my scriptures morning and night.
  • Bear testimony daily.

Physical

  • Eat 3 healthy meals a day, plus 2 healthy snacks, lost of fruits and veggies.
  • Get a smokin hot bod! ;) Go to yoga twice a week and running twice a week.
  • Early to bed, early to rise....wake up before 7 every morning. And be in bed before 11 every night.

Emotional

  • Be happy, have charity. Moroni 7:45
  • Listen to up lifting music when driving.
  • Give service, Become selfless and less selfish

Mental

  • Attend institute
  • Take classes on things that I am interested,
  • Learn something new everyday
  • Read a new book a month
  • Keep up on current events.

Social

  • Go on Dates
  • Get to know new people, Don't be Shy.
  • Be sincere
  • Be thoughtful
  • Try new things, be fearless
  • Don't give up.

Financial

  • Pay tithing first, always.
  • Pay off any debt, and stay out of debt.
  • Save, Save, Save....
  • Don't waste money on things I don't need.

Ok it is not much, but they are changes that need to be made and Things I need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment