Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Update! Woot Woot

So as many of you know from my Facebook up dates...I just finished reading "The Hunger Games" and "Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins. If you have not read them I suggest that you call me and get my copy of them, or go to the library or really just go buy them, because honestly you are going to need them after you read them....I had a friend at work lend me "The Hunger Games" and I read it all that night and then the next day after work I went and bought it and the 2nd book. I would feel incomplete without them. I also got Bee hooked on them, and now I am not suffering alone, having to wait till Aug. 8th for the 3rd and final book to come out.


Holy Cow, so good read them read them read them! And then tell me what you think! :)

Also....I got a new job! Oh so very happy!
It is a job that I really want and have wanted for a long time....I am now the personal assistant to Kathy Headlee, the founder and CEO of Mothers Without Borders. Yeppie! I started today. I work from 9am to 1pm and then I book it to my other job, and work there until 7pm (we will see how long that lasts)......

1 comment:

  1. Okay Leah, I know I'm weird for reading your blog but I love reading what you write, I think it's funny. :) I read Hunger Games and Catching Fire a while back and absolutely LOVED them as well... so just know you're not the only one suffering until the third book comes out! Also... Thats so cool that you're working with Kathy Headlee! She was in my parents ward for a while... and now Im working in primary with her daughter Mary. Anyway..... just thought that was a cool connection. Good luck with your work! :)

    ReplyDelete