Saturday, April 3, 2010

Selling!

So I went Feather Head Band Crazy...we were watching the 10 commandments on TV, which is like seven million hours long, so I made some more head bands....Here they are!






















My beautiful model is my sister Bee, and I modeled some of them too. So why did I make these? Normally I make headbands for fundraisers, presents, and auctions...but I have decided to sell theses....my older sister April, who I started making these for for Christmas, has had some friends request them...so I am selling them! I am not sure of the prices yet, I am thinking $5 for the small ones and $10-12 for the bigger ones, and like $15 for the really fancy ones (like the white metal one). So if you want one let me know! Email me at leahjones.lee@gmail.com...They would be great for prom...and they are so cute to wear with anything!

2 comments:

  1. PRETTY!! You should open an Etsy shop up!!

    Also, can I share one suggestion? I'd suggest cutting the little O off of the headbands that have charms or jewelry pieces to them. You should just be able to do it with a pair of pliers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha Thanks! My mom said that too...and it is done and done! They look a bunch better without the little 0's

    ReplyDelete