Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What should i blog about today....

So I haven't blogged in a bit, mostly because I am kinda lazy, but really because I have had nothing to blog about. You know I have a new job...which is sweet! You know I have a new calling in my ward....FHE has actually been really fun. Something you probably don't know is that I am back to square one on dating...What is before square 1? Because I think I am there. I have adopted the new mantra: The goal is not to wait for the right person but to be the right person.
The only problem with that is that I have found the right person...but I just don't know how to make them realize that I am. Advice on getting the man of your dreams...when you don't have pretty much any contact with them? We were going to the same ward years ago, and then a mission, Africa, school, work, moving...and all those things have gotten in the way....I have seen him a few times...but not often enough to feel like I could ask him out....I am working to get to that point. But any ideas would also be welcomed. Anyway.....
So I have been thinking about how awesome this summer is going to be. I am pretty sure I will be working one job...I will have less money, but it will give me more time and i will be happier. I have been thinking about things I want to do with my time and as you know I am all for volunteering....Here are some things I am thinking about doing, service wise, for fun this summer and other things I am thinking about.
This is going to be an exciting summer. I can feel it!

1 comment: