Thursday, July 15, 2010

SYTYCD

So I love the TV show, So you think you can dance....I wish I could dance and I envy anyone who can. I love, love the power, the grace, the beauty, I just love every thing about dance. But I have a huge confession....I have the biggest crush on one of the contestants this season. I am absolutely in love with Jose. I would marry him in a heart-beat...if he first converted...and stopped wearing do-rags....and shaved off his little hit of a pedophile mustache...then I would marry him in a heart beat. He is just so cute. And yes I think he is attractive. He is super sweet and humble. But he could still kick any one's butt if needed. I like him.



So update on the Pageant....I submitted my resume and platform statement...and I have been working on my Portfolio all week...Still not quite done...but getting close! Exciting! The Pageant is July 31st 7 pm at AF High School. If you want tickets let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Leah-as your best friend this calls for a intervention. First off Jose is g-ross. I agree if he got rid of the pedophile mustache that might help. As for his dancing, pardon my french but he STINKS. Really I don't think he is good enough at all to be on the show and I hate how the judges favor him. He looks really nice and all, but please don't marry Jose the mustache non-dancer:) Kent is much much much cuter and a better dancer;) LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! I love you! I can hear your voice saying every word :) And I never said I thought Jose was a great dance, I totally agree that he is not the best, Kent is much better. I just love his amazing humble personality and rocking chiseled jaw line.

    ReplyDelete