Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Things that always make me happy

Yesterday I had a pretty crappy day...I ended up crying from stress and frustration. I needed some happy...the things I turn to when I am happy are...

Hugs


Like this.....

Or from a guy like this....

Something else that ALWAYS makes me happy....

Food. 


Like soup

Or




Pasta...angle hair. 

And some kind of sugary treat....Last night I went for one of these....



A starbucks Caramel Apple Cider...

But this really makes me happy too....



A molten chocolate cake... salivating. 


But the thing that makes me the most happy is when people care. When people actually care that I am feeling bad and want to make me feel better. Or when people see that I am having a hard day or am upset and help me with whatever I am doing or console me. That my friends is what makes me the most happy when I am having a bad day...

And yesterday I had a few people do that, my wonderful little sister...and my good friend. She call me right when I was at my breaking point and she gave me a good friend hug, she fed me and took me to get starbuck. That is happiness. That is what I needed. And I am very thankful to her! I am so blessed to have wonderful friends.

We need more people who care in this world. I think the world would be a truly wonderful place if people actually acknowledged that you were having a bad day and helped you out...I mean you don't need that every once and a while? We all have bad days. We need to be more caring, understanding and thoughtful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment