Thursday, October 14, 2010

Yeppie, Yeppie...Yay, Yay!

So I had an interview for a job today. It was for a position at the Guardian Ad Litem office in the CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) Office that I volunteer with. The interview was at 9:30 this morning. So I got all ready and headed off to the Office in Provo. I was being interviewed by the Amazing Dee, who is my CASA coordinator, and some other people from the office. The interview went really well. Before I left I asked how many more people they had to interview, they said 6. After I went to work at my Part-time job at Mothers Without Borders. Then I went home and waited. At 4:11 I got told I got the job. Yeppie, Yeppie! I should be starting on Monday. What an amazing day today has been! I didn't get to see Mr. P. But other than that is has been pretty dang amazing!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on getting the job, and keep up the good work - it is truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay Leah! Congrats on the new job! You'll have to tell me more about it on Friday!

    ReplyDelete