Monday, February 14, 2011

In Honor of Valentines Day

So it is not really in honor of V day, I actually totally forgot about V day, honestly, I have no reason to celebrate it and it is not like it is a actual holiday that I get off work or anything, so anyway. I have signed up for online dating, and it scares the ba-gee-ba-dee's out of me. But the last 3 days I have had 3 people suggest that I do it, and I was told that I "need to put myself out there". So I thought what the hay, I might as well try it, so I went to LDS Singles and signed up. I actually signed up on Saturday and I have over 70 pageviews, so that is good I guess. I have had a few guys send me messages, can I just tell you that I am having a little panic attack right now even thinking about it, it is so scary, I don't know these guys, they could be lying about everything. I really hope they are not and I am trying to be really optimistic but knowing my track record they are all crazy creepers.

2 comments:

  1. Okay... So I really am not trying to freak you out, I just want to warn you. I used to have a subscription to LDS Singles... Well, I am still a member, but it's the free one. And I never check it. But I used to meet guys from there.

    I just want to say be careful. Even though it is an LDS dating site and rightfully so you would assume everyone on there is active and a good person, don't. Make sure you always meet in public places for the first few times until you know you can trust them/know they aren't a freak.

    I've also met guys on there that are just looking for some booty (heavily edited that statement, btw) and it is really frustrating. Here you are on an all LDS website, yet they are only after one thing. Disgusting. I've met some really decent guys on there too, but I'd say they are like 1 out of every 5. Maybe a little worse odds than that, IDK.

    Just be smart about it, doll face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayleigh, I love you. You make me laugh. Thank you for the warning. I am very very worried and I will be oh so careful. I have had a lot of experience with Crazies. And I know that I will have more. Many Many more. I am very scared about that and it will make me more careful.

    ReplyDelete