Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So Online Dating....

So as you know I started an online dating profile. It has been interesting, to say the least. I have over 220 page views, ha ha ha. I find that funny and exciting, who knew I would have so many guys intrigued by my photo. But my favorite are the messages I get, here is a sampling of some of my favorites, "Mmmm, Michelle Williams called, she wants her face back," "You are like an attractive Mother Teresa." Both very funny. Online dating is weird and awkward, you are basically selling yourself. Weird.
And I have another problem. I have a very hard time telling people no. I don't want to be mean! But I had a talk with my good friend Paul and he gave me his big talk, "You can tell guys no Leah." He is brilliant.
But is hasn't all been bad, I have corresponded with some, what seem like, really good guys.

So on another but related note, I have been on a couple of dates with this new guy in my singles ward. He is on the Hockey team and just moved into the ward. He is pretty awesome and he will totally get along with my brother Ryan. (I know what some of you are thinking, if he gets along with Ryan how is Leah interested in him? He plays hockey ok, and he is really nice and good looking, so we will see).

No comments:

Post a Comment