Monday, August 15, 2011

Holy Moley, it has been forever since I have done a real blog post. I haven't posted anything that was mine since May. Freakin MAY! I am a horrible person. So much has happened since then. Ok not that much, nothing too exciting or I would have blogged about it, but that might just be because I am more lazy then due to the fact that nothing really exciting has happened. Did that even make sense? Who knows. Anyway, the last few months, Let me explain...no there is too much, let me sum up.


Friends:
  • My best friend Nicole got married in April.  Amazing, beautiful.
  • My other best friend moved again, and is Pregnant again. Very Very Exciting.
  • We did a tribute to the Fabulous Neil Johnson. It went off without a hitch and he was extremely surprised.
  • My wonderful friend Annie came and visited, and I ran into her unexpectedly at another friends play, the super talented Becca, as Anne in Anne Frank. 
  • Em and I threw a bachelorette party for above mentioned Nicole. It was Movie themed. It was the best bachelorette party utah county has ever seen. We had themed food, gifts, games. The whole nine yards. 
  • It was my five year reunion, I did not go. 

Family:
  • My older sister is prego with the first grandbaby. Due Sept. 12th. But she is about ready to pop. Woot, woot. 
  • My little sister and one of my little brothers got their mission calls: Richmond, VA and Accra, Ghana. Respectively.
  • They both went through the temple and I was able to go with them. Very spiritual.
  • My dear cousin passed away. I will miss her sweet spirit. 
  • We had family reunions on both sides. 

Dating:
  • I went out on a date with a very nice guy named Logan, who is friends with my pal Brittany. 
  • I went out on a date with a very nice guy named Austin, who is friends with my pal Brittany. 
  • I went out on a date with a very nice guy named Josh, who is friends with my pal Brittany. 
  • I went out on a date with a very nice guy named Cameron, who is friends with my pal Krystal. 
  • All first dates. I will never get to a second date. I am where second dates go to die. 
  • I also met this amazingly beautiful and extremely nice guy named Ben. I am still working on a first date, to heck with even trying for a second date. 

Church:
  • I had 3 callings. 
  • Then for a very brief period I had only 2 callings! 
  • Then I had 4 callings. 
  • My singles ward went down to Gunlocke, just past St. George, for 3 days. It was super fun.
  • Then I was given a stake calling, which bumped my number up to 5. 
  • Then I got released from 3 callings, so now I currently have 2, Stake Activities Director and Sabbath Day Council Co-Chair.
  • Thursday is our first Stake Activity. I booked the show, the location and I will be Emceeing. 


Other:
  • Suzie was a bad car, so I traded her in for Maximus. Maximus is an 05 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5. Red, with tinted windows and a spoiler. He is awesome.He also brought me to Ben. He is the guy that sold me Maximus. (So side story. Suzie broke down again, so I took her in to be fixed, and I was with my mom because she wanted to go and take her car in to be looked at, so we drove down to what used to be Brent Brown in Provo, now it is Larry H. Miller. So as she was talking to the parts guys I said, I am going to go look around at the cars. I am casually strolling out to the cars, when this young attractive guy comes up and asks if I needed help. So 3 test drives and five hours later I got Maximus. I drove him home in glee. But only to find out he had a problem. His CD player didn't work. Luckily Ben called the next day to check up on how I was liking Max. I told him about the problem and he said he would get it taken care of. So a week later, after going in almost every day, which I didn't mind because I got to see Ben, Max's CD player was going to finally be fixed. So I brought it in at 9:30 before work. And Ben was there ready to take me to work. But he didn't tell me that it was his morning off, so he had come in early to take me to work. Then when Max was finished later that day, Ben came and picked me up at work to get him. So that is the story of Max and the very thoughtful Ben.Pretty great huh?)
  • I painted a painting. I really loved doing it and now I have a sweet painting in my office. 
  • I got new fish. Ender and Bean. And Jem and Scout. 


So that is pretty much the sum of what I have been up to the last few months. I probably forgot something, probably some really really important things, but what can you do? I have a bad memory.












No comments:

Post a Comment