Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!

So I decided that I really like Halloween! Last year I missed it, I spent most of it on an airplane or in the London airport, 12 hour layover not so fun, so it is my six month mark of being home, or going to Africa, however you want to look at it. That was really long run on sentence...any way I was really excited to dress up and carve pumpkins! We also had a Japanese exchange student for a week that I nicked named Rio, he only stayed for a week but he was really fun! Here are some pictures!

Ok, not the most flattering picture of me, but whatever, we had fun picking the pumpkins.Ok, so NEVER get a white pumpkin! It was impossible for me to carve, I gave myself a bruise on my hand trying to dig the guts out if it. So that is why the mighty Ben and Isaac are seen carving it. There was just no way I could have done it, I did draw the pattern, and get the guts out, so they can't take all of the credit for it.
So that was my work costume, in my work shirt! I love it! Dad hates it, I think it is funny and I get the greatest looks when I am wearing it. Ike was Santa, he is growing a pretty awesome beard for the play. Mom was a devil woman, thing, but we found the dress she is wearing at DI and it made the perfect costume. Al was superman, he made that costume him self! Oh my cute family!
So here is the full, going out or night, costume, and me trying to look all cool, yeah didn't work so well.
My curly faux hawk.....loved it, but I think if I do it again I will not spray it pink. I felt and looked a bit like cotton candy.


I am not going to lie, it was pretty sweet! And super easy, banana clips girls! Seriously five minutes!



I hope you all had a Happy Halloween!



3 comments:

  1. Whatever, your dad is crazy. I think you look cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you open your mouth in pictures so that you have a reason to not smile? Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that I can not take a normal picture! Eyes closed, not smiling, or mouth open, I just can't smile normal in a picture.

    ReplyDelete