Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

Ok, so my good friend Adam got me into see New Moon. What do I have to say. I liked it. And then sometimes not so much. I laughed really hard at some parts where you probably weren't "suppose" to laugh. But it was so so so so, ok to many so's. Just so better than Twilight. Still hated Kristen Stewart. Can she act. NO. Does she look like she cares for Edward, nope not a smidgen. Did her screaming make me uncomfortable, you betcha. I could so be a better Bella ;) Robert Pattinson is still hairy and still wears lipstick, and still don't like his "acting". The script still sucked...stupid, cheesy, random. But I still liked it. The music was better. They stuck better to the book. And of course Taylor Lautner shirtless almost the entire movie. What can I say I am a sucker for a six pack, hairless, steaming guy/boy. And it made me laugh! I am going to go see it again with my co-worker Kayleigh. And I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment