Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Life goes by so fast...

I don't know what has happened to time, but it is all of the sudden a speed daemon. I was just doing the pageant right? Well from then until now a lot has happened....I went on a road trip to San Diego, got pulled over and a speeding ticket, lost my favorite pair of sunglasses boating, and also couldn't sit for a week because of that same boating trip, I went to education week (my boss is one of the most amazing woman ever), my car broke down (still don't have Suzi, life has been hard without her, musical cars in no fun), I got a jury duty letter in the mail, went on some dates, saw 3 movies with 3 different guys (Despicable Me in 3D, I had to focus very hard so I didn't get motion sick, Knight and Day, and The Other Guys), made the duded that threw me from the wave runner boating, that resulted in me loosing my sunglasses buy me new ones, had very CASA related duties, died in a movie, and was a 'chick friend' in another, decided I am going on a strict spending diet now...no now....NOW I am....went to the midnight party for Mockingjay, and kicked at the trivia and had a nice discussion about the casting and bought 2 books, (now I am really going on a no spending diet) and finished reading it (yes it came out yesterday), more on that later when a few more people have actually finished reading it...So that is what I have been up to for the last 3 weeks. Crazy, Life please slow down and while you are taking requests please give me a Peeta.

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to go get the 3rd book! I'm just finishing the 2nd tonight! YAY!! I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete