Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pageant Pictures..Finally :)

Here are some pictures from the Miss AF Pageant~ 
If you click on the pictures they get bigger :)

Doing a little yoga before....

Getting my pretty on...
Production number..."dancing" in 4 inch stilettos
Cassidy and Dani love them


Work it
Chelsi
Dani

Crotch shot...

Swimsuit and heels....I kinda look tallish
Cassidy
Lauren
Talent...Chelsi singing Feeling Good by Muse
Danielle singing Shy from Once upon a Mattress
Wow I have a huge mouth...
Happy
Angry

Cassidy singing On my Own from Les Mis
Lauren singing Don't Rain on my Parade from Funny Girl
On Stage question...what I was MOST worried about...I didn't care if I looked dumb...But I really cared if I sounded dumb...and I did. If you were president was is the first thing you would change...Mmmm....



Lovely Evening Wear



I had the cutest little miss in the whole world!





The cute little miss teens...Cami, Chole, Lex, Tessie, Steph
Miss Photogenic...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Oh so very cute! Lexie, adore adore adore her!
Love my Poppy! 
Squash face
Bestie Bud. Love him. 


1 comment:

  1. My favorite pic is the one of you underneath the Little Miss picture. You look so fierce and beautiful!!!

    Also, I loved that you had a talent no one else did. Everyone sang and it was boring. :]

    PS - Miss you! We need to hang out! You need to see my new house, I just bought a brand new red couch over the weekend (I was so excited and I think I already told you, but still!)

    ReplyDelete