Monday, August 2, 2010

Miss American Fork Through my eyes

So Saturday was the Miss American Fork Pageant. It was so much fun. I had a really good time. Did I win anything, ha ha ha ha, yes...Most Photogenic. Which for those who know me, know that I am so not Photogenic. As proof...look at my photo below :)
 

These photos were taken by our wonderful committee members Sam and Aubrey. 



I was glad I got it....but here are what I would have awarded! 


Best Dancers....
Lauren (mostly back stage...too bad I was one of the only ones that saw it) and Steph (did a dance with cups filled with water on her head, it was sweet.)

Coolest Sport....
Alexis, shot-put I mean how cool is that!

No cellulite award....
Me (I had a few people say that I was the only one that didn't have cellulite in my swimsuit)

Best Budonk-a-donk boodie
Chelsi

Best looking in a swimsuit...
Cassidy (tall dancer, such a beauty)

Most Confident
Chloe, (Everyone could take pointers from this girl), Danielle (She worked it, oh boy!)

Funnest talent to cheer for back stage....
Danielle (She just had so much fun!) and Steph (Dancing away with those glasses)

Favorite Talent to listen to...
Tessea (such an amazing voice) and Lauren (very talented, oh so very)

The real boob's award...
Me (I was the only one that had no padding or give in my evening gown)

Best legs...
Chloe and Chelsi

The most helpful back stage...
Cami (She is so sweet!) Danielle (the only one that could tie my wrap tight enough) And Cassidy (she was always ready to spray on the butt glue)

The most thoughtful...
Cami and Cassidy

Most personal Platform...
Danielle (her mother was a burn victim), Cassidy (her bother died in a car crash)

Most unique talent...
Steph (again I couldn't get enough of her cup dancing), Me (I was the only one who didn't do anything musical...at all)

Most consistently different....
Alexis (she had strait hair, played the piano, does shot-put...) Me, (I was the only one that wore my hair up, only one with a different color swimsuit, I did a monologue, I was the only one in a red dress)

Best Hair...
Tessea and Danielle

Best Smile....
Stephanie and Cassidy

Hardest working....
Cami and Cassidy

Most Service done on Platform....
Me (I started volunteering way, way before I even thought about doing a pageant.), Cassidy (she worked so hard! She was at the car show all day long), Danielle (She went to fire stations and would talk to anyone about fire safety)

Most Modest...
Chelsi (she had her own little dressing room that she set up in the choir room)

I could go on and on and on and on...all of the girls are queens. And so amazing in their own way. I am so glad I got to know all of them. It was a really great experience.

I am also so grateful for the amazing, beautiful, brilliant women who were our advisors, directors, committee, and helpers. They truly made it wonderful and I learned so much from them.

****And I am thinking I didn't win because the Lord has different plans for me this year...well I hope...maybe I'll get married within the year...let's hope on that!****

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job! Thanks for letting me help you a little! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You helped more than you know! Love you!

    ReplyDelete