Monday, November 22, 2010

Music

So at work I listen to Pandora. And I have been keeping a Google Doc of songs that come on that I really like. I have been doing this for a while. I have acquired quite a list. But I hate when Pandora plays songs I don't like and I hate having to listen to commercials and I hate that I can only skip or thumb downs a certain number of songs a hour. So I went on to you tube and made a play list of songs that I can listen to over and over and over and over again, from that google doc's list. I have 72 songs so far. I was looking at them today and it has quite the variety of music.

From Eve 6 to Regina Spektor to P!nk to Bill Withers to Jason Derulo to The Jonas Brothers to The Foo Fighters to Ray LaMontagne to The White Stripes to Al Green to Tonic to Matisyahu to Frou frou to Trapt to Billy Joel to Greenday to Coldplay to Incubus to Johnny Cash (his Hurt Cover by Nine Inch Nails), to Collective Soul to the Goo Goo Dolls....I know. A lot of really different music.....it could mean that I am really diverse or unique but I think that means I am crazy. For Reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment