Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Facebook Challenge

So in light of me deactivating my facebook account I am going to try, what I will call the Facebook challenge. The premise. Spend the time I would have been on facebook cultivating relationships with the people I care about. So call them or do something nice, thoughtful, unexpected...you get the idea. So today is day 1. It has been pretty good! I called my younger brother who I haven't talked to for over a week. I love him and miss him and he always makes me happy. Why haven't I talked to him more? His birthday is on tuesday so I called to see what he wanted for his birthday dinner on sunday. Malva pudding of course. Then we discussed different options, he finally settled on sweet potato fries, shrimp with fettucini alfredo, it is going to be random, but very good! Oh he makes me happy.

Everyday there will be small things that I do that will help me build better relationships with people. Because really you have no friends until you are a friend to them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment