Sunday, March 20, 2011

I really love Sundays.

So what a fabulous weekend. It started with Saturday. Julie B. Beck is my hero, with her, "the Lord doesn't care about your issues, he cares about his Sheep." Speech. Brilliant and amazing and just what I needed. I have been way too focused on the little things that don't matter at all. Had a huge epiphany. I was letting all of the little things get in the way of things that really mattered. I went home and was thought and thought and thought. And read my scriptures and prayed. And realized what I wanted and what I needed. So I am trying to focus on the things that really matter and not let all of the other stuff get in the way of that. Then today church was amazing. Sacrament meeting was amazing. The speakers talked about being Grateful. And Relief Society was about service. I just love our teacher. She always has a different persecutive on things and it is always so good. I need to be better about giving service to others. Doing the little thoughtful things. I talk about being thoughtful and it is something I am looking for, but I need to be it first. So this weekend was a very very very good weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment