Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dear Mister

Dear Mister Co-Coordinator,
You are really a nice person. You have a great testimony. And you have amazing hair, a little too much product sometimes, but otherwise nice thick, run your fingers through, hair. However that being said, you make me very upset. I am constantly stressed out because of you and your lack of responsibility. This past month has been crazy. CRAZY with FHE. The sub-for-Santa auction, typing up bid sheets, Printing out all of the bid sheets, handing out sign up sheets, setting up the auction, putting out all of the items, collecting the money, cashing the money, the Christmas party, finding a program for the Christmas party, dividing the money, typing up the shopping lists, getting groups together, finding lessons for every week, and countless other tasks all done by me. With not a single call from you asking if you could help or anything. You did call me on Saturday at 8:55am leaving me a voice mail that said you need the money to go shopping at nine, and then you texted me, I did not answer because I had my cell phone turned off because I was in a car accident the night before and wanted to sleep, then you had someone call my home phone over and over and over, finally waking me up, telling me you needed your money, which I told you on Wednesday that I had ready for you to, either you could pick up or me drop off, but I didn't hear from you so I texted you again on Friday seeing what time you were going shopping on Saturday, but you didn't know and you still didn't pick up the money, and when you did pick it up on Saturday did you even say sorry for waking me up? Nope. Did you say sorry on Sunday when I talked to you? Again Nope. Or Monday? Nope.
You drive me insane with your flaky, irresponsible, vague attitude. And you know what else really really bothers me. You always, ALWAYS say my name wrong. The epitome of disrespect. But it is all ok now because you just call me, "cuz" instead, much better, Thank you. Although I don't think my real cousins would appreciate it very much. Just saying.

Warm Regards,
Your FHE CO-coordinator

1 comment:

  1. What a PUTZ! And how can you even say your name wrong? What the heck?

    ReplyDelete