Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So April Don't Read This Till You Have Watched ANTM

I love ANTM. And I am so happy that Ann won! I have wanted her to win from the beginning! I love and adore her. I so did not want Chelsea to win. She was way to cocky. When Tyra got up there and announced that Ann won after a impregnated pause there was uproar by mom, Sarah and me. Ah good day.


SO on another note. My friends are making this really awesome movie. And it is premiering on Thursday of next week, and I am suppose to have a date for that and a party for the movie the following night. And I don't. I have no one to ask. Really I have wracked my brain. No one. So it looks like I am going it alone....again.

3 comments:

  1. Why don't you take Mr. M from your blind date? Or was he not that good of a date to go out with again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So here is the deal with Mr. M. I really really really like him. But he hasn't call me for over 3 weeks. We went on our second date and it was great. Then I asked him if he wanted to come to my brothers play, he couldn't so that is totally fine. Then I asked him how school was going and he said it was really busy. I offered to bring him cookies. Then nothing. I contacted him both times. And he has not called or texted. My Brother in law says he is probably just really busy with school....but I am not fully buying it. So I don't know what to do. I would love to ask him but I don't think I can. You know? **Sigh** I will never go past the 2nd date hump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I finally watched it and I am so HAPPY! My favorite usually get runner up or only in the top 4, but I am so glad that she won! Wa-hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete