Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I need a new hobbie...

I need a new hobbie...can I steal yours?
As you know I am very passionate about certain books....Cough, Cough, Hunger Games....but they are over now. I also like making headbands. That is great and fun and I keep coming up with new things like using ribbon. But I can only do so many of those at a time before I get bored. I love helping people, I do that for a job and my friends movie is over so I can't focus on that any more...oh yeah and it is my calling...so some times I need a break from constantly helping people, you know. So I need a new hobbie. I don't know what to do or what is offered around here...Should I take a painting class? Or a pottery class? Or a dance class? I want to do all of those, but I have no idea where I can take those classes. I need something or I know I am going to go a little crazy. What is your hobbie? Can I steal it, please? :) I might give it back, probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment