Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So have you ever had this problem....

I have a problem, I never, and I mean never know when a dude likes me. No idea. Maybe no guys like me or maybe it is just the really really really really really painfully shy ones that like me, but I can never tell if a dude likes me or not, until he comes out and says it. I am horrible at reading those signals. I am just oblivious.  I am positive that I went through high school without one guy liking me and I am pretty dang sure no one in my singles ward like "likes" me. Or maybe I am just clueless. I have no idea. Whatever. I just don't know. I did have a guy wink at me at the ward Christmas dinner but that just gave me the hee-baaly-gee-baalies.  Really truly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie I am the same way! i cant tell and i cant flirt. double wammy. lol :)

    ReplyDelete