Thursday, September 23, 2010

GLEE!

Oh I love Glee so very much! And I am so in love with the new character! Sam Evans. *sigh*
"Dude, your mouth is huge. How many tennis balls can you fit in there?" Love it! And that voice! To die for. I can't wait to see more of him in the season.

And I decided that he, well the actor Chord Overstreet, could so be Peeta.

If you didn't catch the season premier you need to watch it! It was awesome, besides Rachel who I wanted to strangle. I have never really liked her, but I really really hated her in this episode. But other than that I love it. I just can't get enough of it!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED it too!!! Phin trying out for the cherrios?! HILARIOUS! Oh and I'm watching the Avatar series on netflix. Aaron got me hooked. I really like it so far but Aaron said the Last Air Bender was really different from the cartoons...sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah did you read my post about the Movie, the last air bender...worst movie ever. Bad, bad, bad...But I am so happy you are watching the good cartoons! That is so awesome! I don't feel like a total nerd ;)

    ReplyDelete