Monday, September 20, 2010

Recurring Dream of Awesomeness

So the last few night I have had the most amazing dream ever. I hate it when I have a great dream and I wake up in the middle. I usually try really hard to fall asleep fast so I can have that same dream, but it never works. I also hate when you have recurring nightmares, I had one when I was little where my older brother Ryan died it was pretty horrible, his skeleton coming out on a conveyor belt, but I never get recurring good dreams...until now! I had it two nights in a row and it was pretty sweet. So I know that everyone has kissed someone in their dreams, do you kiss people you know or people you make up? For me 99% of the time I make up the person...I have only ever kissed someone I have known twice and that was pretty weird and pretty much the best dream ever. I had only ever had a crush on the first person once and that was WAY before I ever had a dream about them and the reason I had a crush on them was mostly from the costume they had to wear in a play that we were both in...he looked quite dashing. But I knew him outside the costume and I was not attracted to him at all. The Second guy I had had a crush on for a very long time. He is the epitome of Beautiful Man. Tall. Athletic. Chin Dimple. That was a very good dream. So other than those two times all The guys in my dreams are pure imagination. And I have a pretty dang good imagination. So this dream: I am at a nicklecade like place and I am kicking trash at all the games racking up the tickets. My arms are over flowing with green tickets, I probably have 5000 +, so I go in to cash in for a prize and guess what my prize is? The most beautiful man. Tall. Athletic. Carved from some beautiful natural oak. Perfectly sculpted nose. Piercing eyes swimming in molten dark chocolate. With a full head of coffee colored curls. He was perfection. He has made cameos in my dreams three or four times but never has he been my Prize. 
If any one you see this man of my dreams call me. I have dibs.


PS: I just made bread pudding from leftover waffles. Oh yummy!

2 comments:

  1. I Think I was the man in the dream!!hahaha jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Lee! Also the waffle bread pudding was amazing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete