Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My thoughts on how to get the girl...that girl being me...ha ha ha

Ok I know this sounds lame, but I have been thinking a lot about this. What does a guy have to do to get my attention? What will "sweep me off my feet"? or really any girl for that matter. So here are a few things I have been thinking about.

Be the Man.
Or more exactly be the Gentleman.

I am just going to throw this out there because it does matter, Dress your age, in clean clothes that are not wrinkled.

Don't be afraid to show the girl that you actually like her and find her attractive. So those that know me know that I can not flirt...first. I do not know how to initiate flirting. I am pretty much retarded that way. But if a dudes starts flirting with me I can keep it going, at least for a little while. Also along that same line, give her compliments. Lots of them. Let her know that you think she is pretty and what you like, that her eyes sparkle or whatever. The best compliments I have ever gotten was from this amazing guy that was/is my best friends younger sisters boyfriend. He always noticed the little things. He is really good at making you feel special and I am so happy that he is with the girl he is with. They are amazing together. But he would say things like, I don't know how you get your hair to look like that, it is beautiful. Or your shirt color is so perfect for you, it makes your skin glow. Or just the simple, you are so beautiful. It will make a girl fall in love with you for that second.
Also don't be afraid of eye contact or touch. Take the small of her back and lead her. Or move her hair behind her ear. But be smooth about it and don't make it awkward.

Be yourself and be comfortable.

Be honest and don't play games. If you want to see her then make it happen. If you like her then tell her. If you want to hold her hand then ask her. If you don't then tell her. If you want to have a relationship with a girl then you have to make it happen. It is like anything in life, if you want it then you have to work for it and make it happen. Communication is the key. Be on the same page, if you don't know what she wants or what she is thinking then ask her.

Don't be afraid to be a little spontaneous. Have fun and laugh! Do something crazy. Don't act crazy, just be yourself.

The number one thing that I love in guys is confidence. If a guy is confident I usually notice. Not over confident and cocky, that is horrible. But if he is not afraid and he can capture a room with charisma then I am hooked.

So if you are a dude and are reading this, please feel free to follow the advice given and go for that girl you have had your eye on. Just do it; what is holding you back? Just my thoughts :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie, I totally agree!!!! Me and my roommates were talking about this just the other night. You are so amazing1 Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete