Sunday, September 26, 2010

I am just throwing this out there....

But if you are in a relationship or a potential relationship, facebook is not a good way to communicate. Friends fine, but if you are hoping for something more from this person why don't we try something real? Call them up on the phone, I assume you have their phone number, a finger and a voice. Or better yet talk to them face to face. Honestly what is happening to our generation? Every one is so impersonal and a bunch of pansy's. Just saying.


Oh a different note: I am dying my hair. I have major roots, it just looks like my hair is greasy all of the time.
And who is excited for Harry Potter? Me. Me. Me. I was talking to a friend at church today, he just got engaged and we were talking about the up coming wedding. I asked when the date was and he said Nov. 19th, and I immediately responded with, "You know that is the day Harry Potter comes out."  Wow. Obsessed. And Very Sad.

3 comments:

  1. AMEN LEAH! to all of it, facebook is over rated and harry potter is the all time best thing that ever happened in my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100%. Guys have lost their balls (not literally) and it's annoying that they won't talk to girls on the phone or in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha i love it! good luck with the hair coloring. can't wait to spend some time with you in a couple of weeks woohoo!

    ReplyDelete