Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pet store here I come.

So realization that my 23rd birthday is in less than 2 months. Ugh. I mean I am excited. I like birthdays. And my birthday is on Thanksgiving this year which makes it even better. Tons of food and presents, even if I just buy them for myself. But 23. That is like practically dead, in the state of Utah. I am not even close to getting married or have I ever been, and I haven't been on a mission, so people look at me and ask, "what is wrong with you?" For Reals. There has to be something major wrong with me if a guy hasn't snatched me up by now. I must have a bag of hair. I can see all the bleary old lady eyes looking me over saying by the time I was your age I already had 5 kids, 3 of them triplets, and all the guys are moving on to the younger, fresher girls that will accept more crap. Maybe that is it. That I don't accept crap, like when a dude doesn't stick up for me or help me when I am clearly in distress. Or when a dude takes me to a cage fight and let's a drunk dude hit on me. Or when a dude lies to my face.....wow. Rambling. That is why I am never getting married. I guess I will sub come to being the crazy fish lady, I will have five 100 gallon tanks consuming all of the space in my tiny home, and I will not be able to clean them all so there will be nasty green goop all over, with poor little Nemo floating on the top.

2 comments:

  1. Oh WHATEVER. Nothing is wrong you, there's just something wrong with them.

    You and I should get out of Utah together. Get in the REAL world. Haha!

    And thanks jerk, I'm older than you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you went on a mission...you are exempt, as I stated in the post. I thought you would say something to that affect and I made sure that was in there, because it is true and because of you :) We do need to get out of Utah, when I get money we will!

    ReplyDelete